Saturday, June 6, 2009

hmmm updates??? haha

Its been awhile since my last post...not that i do not have anything to post really...was really tight up with stuff...

well i have my dream ipone for nearly 2 months now...the phone's great!!! i got the white one coz its the limited one...duhh..obvious choice..i didn't purchase any app though...many good ones are free so i'll just download those for the time being...my only complain is the battery life...need to charge daily...and not to forget the unstable maxis line here in Kuantan...frustrating!


my iphone 3G baby!! first page, and there's 5 more!
sleek white piece of love....

And i got my drum set at last!!! thanks to my dad that believe in my inner musician?? haha... love the set...its electronic though...can't have the peace and quit of kuantan polluted with the 'awesomeness' of cimee's drum play....haha..still have a lot to practice and to recap all those classes i invested when i was in matriculation in PJ...
music in the background of knowledge (i really dunno what to write here..haha)

And i bought two really cool adidas shoes too!!! at super discounted price but still making quite a large void in my wallet... i'm such a shoe whore...i nearly starve myself due to my depleted monthly allowance...and after lots of begging, my mom gave my june's allowance a week early..pheww...not gonna shop this month or i'll sure die...cross fingers
its the Porsche Design S2!!! read the gold plate!!
Fought for this last piece....and its worth it!

Dad booked our scuba diving lesson for my upcoming hols and i'm super super excited... can't wait!!!
well...exam is in two weeks and well ...seriously..i think i really need to study coz i dunno shit bout surgery!!!

No comments: