Thursday, October 23, 2008

first bite of clinical exam....the taste u ask me?

kinda bitter....especially when its internal medicine and the fact that its my first posting....i need time to adapt to change....i am definitely not a chameleon where u can just dump me in one unfamiliar situation n i will come out of it triumphant...

i really need time and in the clinical years u realize that u dun really have much of it to be as normal as before....to allocate time for study..chit chat with frens...surf the net...appreciate entertainment(tv series, movies, music)...n cooking too. ..it all looks impossible to me....before, i can do my exercise workouts be it cardio or weight lifting everyday but now only weekends? that itself doesnt convince me

i need sumthing to knock my head to keep me uplifted all the time...n the current exam really hit me especially on how i did my short case...missing important findings and interpreting the findings in the most unorganized way i can imagine...well now i kinda know how clinical years is like and how i'm supposed to delegate time for study but time for myself? i guess i need to spread all my activities separately for the days of the week....it will not be as fun but as hiro nakamura says 'some sacifices have to be made to save the world'..lol...i'm not gonna save the world but my future work is kinda like a hero's work...i shud prep myself.


cimee : daddy i'm gonna start OnG next block.
DAD : good, here is a book u can read, and this one, this is also a good one...wait there's another one..there u go
cimee : woah, i think i'm good
DAD : nah, read these before u start ur posting
cimee : but it starts next tuesday
DAD : then u better get started rite?

yaaaa riteeeeeee! haha


pic: i miss those semangat times..lol

No comments: