Monday, October 6, 2008

first day back at reality?

damn...i dun think i'm ready for this....i'm supposed to have a week of hols yet i had a week of fever instead...everyone is back with new found spirit to continue studying and here i am still in holiday spirit...

i've been sleeping for 12 hours yet i feel so sleepy...there is just this feeling of discomfort in me......i need to detoxify my body real fast....a month of no exercise and bad eating habit finally took its toll on me..not that ramadhan is bad but i guess i approach it badly...i'm heading to taman gelora very soon to really sweat off...bought lime and lemon to make good lemonades plus my collection of green teas n my new study table is here to prepare myself for upcoming exam. wat else to do?

went to bodyshop to buy my TT mask but its out of stock...the seaweed mask is just too expensive...hmm...well...some other time....tireddddddd...l8ter

No comments: